Intern Office Management / Reception (m/f) / Vienna
If you are interested in independent work, please apply below. We are looking forward to your application.
- You have a completed commercial education or you are a student of a university.
- You have excellent German and English skills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills are a given for you.
- Your appearance is always friendly and pleasant.
- You are very service-oriented and you have strong communication skills.
- You are loyal and you have a talent for organization.
- You welcome our national and international guests.
- As a first contact at the reception you accept telephone inquiries in German and English.
- You manage the correspondence between colleagues and clients.
- You independently coordinate all postal and shipping activities within the company.
- You assist in the planning of events and organize meeting rooms.
- You perform general administrative tasks and support the team at our headquarters.
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the minimum wage stipulated for this position is € 1.300 gross per month.
- A state of the art, barrier-free office
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Several discounts for our employees