Program Manager Procurement/Cash Management (m/f) / Vienna
If you are interested in independent work, please apply below. We are looking forward to your application.
- Completed studies (FH/University) in (business) informatics or expertise by relevant education with professional experience
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of procurement and payment processes: supplier qualification, sourcing, supplier contracts, procurement planning, purchase order approval, invoice registration, payment optimization, payment file standards
- Proficient in German and English
- Independent and accurate way of working within a multi-project environment
- Definitive service orientation
- High self-motivation, communication skills and ability to work in team
- IT business partner for the departments Procurement and Cash Management
- Project lead for the migration of procurement application into company-wide and highly integrated procurement solution
- Project lead for the implementation of a centralized payment factory
- Overall responsibility for the application environment of the above mentioned areas
- Lifecycle management - introduction, extension and support of relevant apps
- Escalation management to external suppliers
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.000 gross per month on a full-time basis. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send your application via our online job portal.
- Flexible working hours
- A state of the art, barrier-free office
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Discounts for employees