The reporting of violations of personal data protections (Art. 33 DSGVO)
Please note that the Data Protection Directive (DSGVO) will not take effect until May 25, 2018. At this time, the form is already fully functionable and available as an information and assistance tool. As a result, the reporting of violations of personal data protections in compliance with Art. 33 DSGVO is not legally possible until May 25, 2018
The DSGVO grants a number of rights to data subjects:
- Access to information about the personal data we process about you
- The ability to correct inaccurate data and to make additions to incomplete data
- The ability to have data deleted, if a reason for deletion has been presented (e.g. revocation of consent)
- The ability to place restrictions on data processing
- The ability to have data transfered under certain circumstances
- Right of objection
If you want to make use of one or more of these rights you can use the form to contact us.
Furthermore, the form can and should be used for reporting data protection violations.
In order to ensure quick and efficient processing of your inquiry, we ask you to describe the facts of the case as clearly and in as much detail as possible.